The mission of Hearts That Care Volunteer Health Clinic is to provide medical care to people without health insurance who do not have access to physicians and clinics in southwestern Oklahoma.
We provide basic health care, medications and preventive health information to no- and low-income residents at or below the 200 percent level of the federal poverty line.
The vision of Hearts That Care Volunteer Health Clinic is to be a highly effective community and volunteer-based organization that facilitates quality health care services to the medically uninsured as well as grow our capacity and partnering capability to integrate and maximize local benevolent services for the patient population.
- Maintain a practice that provides quality, basic medical care.
- Increase the number of volunteer health care providers in order to expand our services.
- Become a viable partner in the community’s health care system.
- Demonstrate efforts of the organization leading to quality outcomes.
- Raise awareness and understanding of the clinic throughout the community to increase financial support and partner participation.