Our clinic would not be possible without the dedicated efforts of our volunteers. We know your time is extremely valuable and we greatly appreciate the work of our community members who take time to support the clinic and serve our patients.
We are always in need of driven individuals with a heart for helping others!
If you want help others in your community, please consider volunteering at Hearts That Care — and you don’t need to be a medical professional to lend a hand.
Our volunteers, who are 18 and older, perform many different tasks. Some commit for one clinic a month, some more. We need:
- Clerical: Front desk or pharmacy – hours available day and evening
- Do you like to talk to people and are comfortable with computers?
- Can answer phones and help people set up appointments or direct them to known resources for help?
- Can assist with paperwork?
- Security: Keep an eye on the door and help people to their cars during clinic hours.
- Licensed medical professionals: If you’re a medical, dental or pharmaceutical professional and would like to serve your community, please consider lending your expertise.
- Medical, pharmacy or dental students
If you would like to volunteer, please fill out the form below.
Fill out my online form.