We do our best to serve each person in need of our care. Please review the following information carefully to ensure you qualify to receive care and that we can help you quickly and efficiently.
Who We Treat
We predominantly treat anyone from Southwest Oklahoma and North Texas areas. However, if you do not live in the area, and your community does not have a free clinic, we are happy to treat you. If you live in a nearby town that does have a free clinic, we ask that you seek care there. To find out if there’s a free clinic near you, visit the Oklahoma Charitable Clinic Association.
When to Arrive
Our clinic is open the first and third Thursday each month at 4:00pm. We ask for new patients to call (580) 354- 9007 or message us at our Facebook site to get an appointment. We operate on a first come, first served basis, and we have the capacity for 30 patients each day. We will have limited ability to do walk-ins. We will be doing online appointment scheduling in the near future!
What to Bring
- Current Photo ID (government issued)
- 2020 Tax Return – If you did not file taxes, you will need a letter from the IRS verifying you did not file taxes. We will need either your tax return or this letter for us to order your medications. To arrange to receive your letter, you can call the IRS at 800-908-9946.
- If you receive Social Security Income (SSI): bring your Social Security Income (SSI) award letter
- Medications in their bottles or a list of your medications with required dosage
- Medicaid Denial Letter (as applicable)
- $5 Donation (appreciated but not required)