What Do I Need to Bring?
- Current Photo ID (government issued)
- 2016 Tax Return – If you did not file taxes, you need to go to the IRS and get a letter verifying that you did not file taxes. You will need to call them (phone number: 800.908.9946) to get an appointment for that purpose. We must have either the tax return or this letter to order your medications.
- Social Security Income (SSI) award letter for anyone in the household that receives SSI
- Medicaid Denial Letter (as applicable)
- Medications in their bottles or list of medications with required dosage
- $5 Donation (appreciated but not required)
Who We Treat
We treat patients who have no insurance, and who cannot be seen anywhere else, such as Ft. Sill or the Indian Hospital. You must be at the 200% poverty level according to federal guidelines.
We are open on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month. We open the doors at 9:00 a.m., however, we advise you to be in line no later than 8:30 a.m. to get an appointment, as we operate on a first-come, first-served basis. You must come in the morning to register for an appointment that evening. No walk-ins are accepted in the evenings.
Hepatitis C Clinic
We hold a Hepatitis C clinic on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 3:45 p.m.. You do not need to register in the morning if you are a Hep-C patient.